Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm Back!

O.K. people, and when I say people I mean Sherri. The reason I haven't blogged for a month is because I have to have a picture to blog about. I am not an eloquent writer who can entertain you by my words, so I need a picture to back up what I say. Make sense? Unfortunately I don't own a digital camera so I have to wait until I use up a roll of film, develop it, then scan the pictures into my computer to write about. Have I gotten your sympathy vote yet? Cross your fingers for me that I will get a digital camera for Christmas this year. Then I won't have an excuse to be a slacker!

2 comments:

Sherilyn said...

Oh no,you weren't talking to me! You wanna brawl? Let's go. The 80's called. They want their camera back!

Michele said...

Too funny. I have a digital camera, but I don't know how to download the pictures (plus I never take any photos). Hope you are all doing great!